This section contains safety information for preventing harm to users and third persons, and damage to property.
Throughly read this section before using this product and use the product properly.
Be aware that Star Micronics shall bear no liability for any damage that occurs as a result of incorrect use in a manner inconsistent with the contents of the safety information or the manual for this product.
- Connect the power USB cable to the designated USB port of the printer designated by our company.
- Insert the power USB cable securely all the way into the port.
- Use only indoors.
- Do not use in locations where the product will be splattered with liquid such as water/oil, or where there is excessive debris or dust.
- In the event that heating, smoking, abnormal odor, or other irregular phenomenon occurs, immediately remove the power plug or AC adapter of the connected printer from the electrical outlet. Then contact the seller.
- Do not disassemble, repair, or modify the product as doing so is dangerous.