Connect LAN Cable
Connects the LAN cable.
If the LAN cable (1 m) that is included with the product is not sufficient in length and you are using a commercially available product, please prepare a LAN cable that is compatible with category 5 or higher.
1. Connect the LAN cable to the network
- Connect one side of the LAN cable to the hub/router.
2. Connect the LAN Cable to the printer
- Connect the other side of the LAN cable to the LAN connector of the printer.
3. Wire the LAN cable
- There are 4 cable outlets to the right/left/back, and it can be wired according to where the device is placed.