Part Names and Functions
This section explains the names and functions of parts that are related to the basic operations of the device.
Front of main unit
Back of main unit
Inside of main unit
- Power switch
- Turns the power on/off.
Turn On/Off Power
- Rear cover
- Opens/Closes when setting the paper roll.
- Opening lever
- Push this lever to open the rear cover when setting the paper roll.
- Operation panel
- There is a lamp indicating the status of the printer and a switch to operate the printer.
READY LED (blue)
ERROR LED (red)
FEED button: Use this button when self-printing.
- Power socket
- Connects the power cable that comes with the main unit.
Connect Power Cable
- Network reset button
- Initializes network settings.
Initialize Wireless LAN Settings
- PAIR button
- Press this button to perform a WPS connection to an access point or wireless LAN router.
- USB port 1.0A
- It is possible to provide power to USB devices such as the tablet.
Set External Devices - USB port
- Connector to drive external device
- This is a drive circuit to operate the cash drawer and external buzzer (options) and such.
Set External Devices - Connector to external device drive
- Paper roll holder
- Sets the paper roll.