This section contains safety information for preventing harm to users of this product, to third persons, and damage to property.
Carefully read before using this product and use the product properly.

We are not liable for any damages incurred by improper use other than those detailed in the safety information or in the manual for this product, or damages incurred due to repairs/changes made by a third party who is not of our company or specified by our company.

Warning symbols

Caution for connections: This is an external device drive connector. Connecting to a telephone line may result in electric shock or malfunction.
Do not connect to a telephone line.
Caution for static electricity: Do not touch the print head as it may be damaged by static electricity accumulated in the human body.
Caution for burns: The print head may be hot. Do not touch the print head. There is a risk of burns.
Caution for electric shock: The device contains high-voltage parts. Touching these parts may result in electric shock.
Do not remove the fixed screw if you are not a service person.
Caution for injury: Do not touch sharp parts. There is a risk of injury.


  1. Immediately turn the power off and pull the power plug from the electrical outlet if it emits heat, smoke, abnormal smell, or abnormal sound. Then contact the seller.
    If it is continued to be used, it may cause fire or electric shock.
  2. Do not disassemble, repair or modify.
    May cause fire, electric shock or injury.
  3. Always pull the plug and not the cable when pulling out the power plug.
    Will damage the power cable and may cause short circuit, fire or electric shock.
  4. Do not damage, modify, forcefully bend, pull, twist, put something heavy on, or squeeze the power cable.
    Will damage the power cable and may cause short circuit, fire or electric shock.
  5. Do not use a damaged power cable, power plug or loosened electrical outlet.
    It may cause short circuit, fire or electric shock.
  6. Do not touch the power plug with wet hands.
    May cause electric shock.
  7. Do not touch the cutter blade. It may cause injury.
    - There is a cutter inside the paper exit so do not touch the blade during operation, or when turned off.
    - The printer cover will be opened when exchanging the paper roll, but as there is a cutter inside the printer cover, do not bring your face or hands close to the cutter blade when the printer cover is opened.
  8. If foreign matter such as liquids or metal fragments get inside this product, immediately cut off the power switch and pull out the power plug from the electrical outlet. Then contact the seller.
    If it is continued to be used, it may cause fire or electric shock.


  1. If not used for a long time, pull the power plug from the electrical outlet as a safety precaution.
  2. When connecting or removing a cable, as a safety precaution, remove the power plug for both this product and the PC from the electrical outlet.
  3. Do not connect a telephone line to the external device drive connector.
    Also as a safety precaution do not wire so that there is danger that excess voltage is applied to the external device drive connector. It may cause malfunction.
  4. Do not open the cover while printing or when the cutter is being operated.
  5. Do not pull out the paper while the printer cover is closed.
  6. Be careful not to get your hands trapped when opening or closing the cover.
    It may cause injury.
  7. As the heating element in the thermal printing head and the driver IC part can be easily damaged, do not allow direct contact with metals, sand papers and such.
  8. Do not conduct printing with a wet printing head caused by condensation and such.
  9. If thermal paper other than that recommended is used, we may not be able to guarantee the printing quality or the thermal printing head life. Especially if the thermal sheet has a large amount of [Na+, K+, Cl-] then the life of the thermal printing head may be drastically shortened. We recommend using products with ion concentration of Na+ 500ppm, K+ 150ppm, Cl- 300ppm or less.
  10. Use in accordance with indicated environmental specifications. Even if the environmental temperature/humidity is within specifications, avoid drastic environmental condition changes. Environment suitable for using this product is as follows.
    Operational temperature: 5°C~45℃
  11. When disposing this product, follow local ordinances or regulations.

Handling drip-proof cover (optional)

  1. Do not lift the printer using only the drip-proof cover.
    It may cause damage or injuries if it falls.

Handling wireless communication functions

  1. Regarding the newest information on radio laws and regulations based on which this product has been certified, see here.
  2. This product has received technical standards conformity certification as a radio station for low-power data communication system according to radio laws and regulations. Therefore a radio station license is not required when using this product. Please do not disassemble/modify this product as doing so may be punishable by law.
  3. The frequency of this product is commonly used by other devices such as microwaves. Please make sure prior to the usage that it is not affected by radio waves of such devices.
  4. A distance of at least 20 cm {7.87"} must be maintained at all times between the antenna of this product and people in the vicinity.
    May exert electromagnetic interference on, and cause malfunction of, cardiac pacemakers.
  5. The use of wireless devices may be restricted or prohibited in medical institutions, and in aircrafts.
    Follow instructions according to each medical institution and aircrafts.
  6. If using this product causes radio interference in other machines, immediately stop using this product.