This section contains safety information for preventing harm to users of this product, to third persons, and damage to property.
Carefully read before using this product and use the product properly.
We are not liable for any damages incurred by improper use other than those detailed in the safety information or in the manual for this product, or damages incurred due to repairs/changes made by a third party who is not of our company or specified by our company.
- If there are cables that are for use with this product, always use that cable.
The power cable included in the accessories is a cable for use with this product.
- Do not use a power cable other than that specified.
It may cause fire or electric shock.
- Always connect the earth cable. Connection or removal of the earth cable must be conducted with the power plug removed from the electrical outlet.
May cause electric shock.
- Do not connect the earth cable to a gas tube.
It may cause gas explosion or fire.
- Use only indoors.
- Do not use in locations where it will be splattered with liquid such as water/oil, or where there are excess debris and dust.
- Immediately pull the power plug from the electrical outlet if it emits heat, smoke, abnormal smell, or abnormal sound. Then contact the seller.
- Do not disassemble, repair or modify as it is dangerous.
- If not used for a long time, pull the power plug from the electrical outlet as a safety precaution.
- Do not use at an altitude over 5,000m.
- Do not place objects around the electrical outlet so that the power plug can be pulled out immediately when abnormality occurs.