Use paper that meets the specifications of the printer. Paper Roll Specifications
When using 58mm wide rolls, mount the paper roll guide to the printer. Paper roll guide
1. Turn power on
- Set paper with the power turned on to automatically feed and cue the paper.
- If the printer is out of paper, the Power LED flashes red.
2. Open printer cover
- Pull the opening lever to open the printer cover .
3. Set paper
- Set the paper roll in the direction as shown in the illustration.
4. Close printer cover
- Pull the end of the paper straight out , sandwich the paper and close the printer cover .
- Press down on both sides of the printer cover as shown below to close the printer cover .
The setting is completed when the paper is cut automatically.
Paper Roll Specifications
Use paper roll that complies to the following specifications.
|Paper width (W1)||79.5±0.5 (mm) / When using attached paper roll guide: 57.5±0.5 (mm)|
|Maximum roll diameter (D)||φ83 (mm)|
|Curling dimension (W2)||80.0+0.5, -1 (mm) / 58.0+0.5, -1 (mm)|
|Paper thickness||53 to 75 (µm)|
|Axial||Inner diameter: φ12±1|
Outer diameter: φ18±1 (mm)
|Color surface||Roll exterior|
For recommended paper rolls, refer to List of recommended paper rolls.