Connect LAN Cable
Connect the LAN cable.
If the LAN cable (1 m) that is included with the product is not sufficient in length and you are using a commercially available product, please prepare a LAN cable that is compatible with category 5 or higher.
1. Connect the LAN cable to the network
- Connect one side of the LAN cable to the hub/router.
2. Connect the LAN cable to the printer
- Connect the other side of the LAN cable to the LAN connector of the printer.
3. Route the LAN cable
- Cable outlets are provided in 3 locations (right, left, and back), and cables can be routed to suit the location where the device is placed.