Use paper that meets the specifications of the printer. Paper Roll Specifications
1. Turn power on
- Set paper with the power turned on to automatically feed and cue the paper.
- If the printer is out of paper, the Power LED flashes red.
2. Open printer cover
- Pull the opening lever to open the printer cover .
3. Set paper
- Set the paper roll in the direction as shown in the illustration.
4. Close printer cover
- Pull the end of the paper straight out , sandwich the paper and close the printer cover .
- Press down on both sides of the printer cover as shown below to close the printer cover .
The setting is completed when the paper is cut automatically.
Paper Roll Specifications
Use paper roll that complies to the following specifications.
|Paper width (W1)||57.5±0.5 (mm)|
|Maximum roll diameter (D)||φ50 (mm)|
|Curling dimension (W2)||58.0 + 0.5, -1 (mm)|
|Paper thickness||53 to 75 (µm)|
|Axial||Inner diameter: φ12±1 (mm)|
Outer diameter: φ18±1 (mm)
|Color surface||Roll exterior|
For recommended paper rolls, refer to List of recommended paper rolls.