Use Third-party External Device
This product has been confirmed to work with the following products.
- Supported with mPOP firmware version 2.0 or later.
You can check the firmware version by self-printing. Regarding firmware updates, consult your seller for details.
- Only one input device such as DS9208, the optional dedicated barcode reader (BCR-POP1) or USB HID (Keyboard) class Devices ( * ) can be connected at a time.
- If DS9208 is connected to mPOP, the USB device settings of DS9208 will automatically change from HID keyboard emulation to USB CDC host.
If DS9208 will be used with other devices after it is connected to mPOP, reset the DS9208 settings to its factory defaults before using.
When performing a factory reset, all information configured when connected to mPOP will be initialized.
- The DS9308 will not work with our printers running firmware below Ver 2.3 because of incompatibility with the DS9208.
Support USB HID (Keyboard) class Devices. ( * )
* Please confirm correct operation with the actual device before deployment.
- Some devices in the marketplace can NOT communicate with this protocol correctly.
- NOT all USB HID devices in the marketplace have been confirmed.
- NOT all operations with this protocol are guaranteed.
For inquiries related to HID device support, please contact us via the URL below.
Only one input device such as DS9208, the optional dedicated barcode reader (BCR-POP1) or USB HID (Keyboard) class Devices ( * ) can be connected at a time.