Set Up Tablet/PC
1. Set up tablet stand and tablet
Take note before purchasing and installing a commercially available tablet stand.
Charging from mPOP
- Connect the USB cable you use with the tablet to the USB-A port (1.5A) to charge your tablet.
A USB cable for the tablet is not included in the accessories. Use a commercially available USB cable (or one that came with the tablet).
- Connect the USB cable connector to the port on the bottom of mPOP (either of the ones indicated).
To wire the USB cable to the bottom of mPOP
- There are 2 cable outlets to the right and left, and can be wired according to where mPOP and the peripherals are placed.
When wiring the USB cable used for charging, refer to Connect Cables for details.
By connecting a PC with mPOP, data communication with a PC is possible.
1. Connect USB cable
- Connect the included USB cable connector to the USB-B port located on the bottom of mPOP.
2. Wire USB cable
- There are 2 cable outlets to the right and left, and should be wired according to where mPOP and the PC are placed.
For details, refer to Connect Cables.
3. Install PC